Tradesmen International is currently seeking journeymen electricians for a job in Carrollton, OH. This job consists of industrial work (compressor station) and starts ASAP. It is expected to last 3 weeks. Compensation: $20/hour + 60/day per diem Working 6 10s-6 12s A drug test will also be conducted. Applicants MUST: -Meet the above critieria -Have your own tools of the trade -Have your own reliable transportation -Have a valid driver's license -Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen -Be dedicated to working safely and professionally at all times -Provide trade related references Interested, qualified candidates can call Tradesmen International's Project Support Group at (877)672-8444, reply to this ad or fax a resume to: (440)996-3177
Travel Required: N
Job Description - Journeyman Electrician
As a Journeyman Electrician you will be responsible for installing and repairing electrical systems, hydraulic, pneumatic and electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment.
Benefits - Journeyman Electrician
- Installing power supply wiring and conduit such as: EMT, O-CAL, Rigid conduit, MC cable, strut, cable trays
- Troubleshooting electrical components, wiring diagrams, transformers, motors, panels, and circuits
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical systems such as: switch gears, motor controls, electrical panels, CT cabinets, conveyor systems, lighting, and power supplies
- Maintaining current electrician's license or identification card to meet governmental regulations
- Testing electrical systems or continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using testing devices, such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, or oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system
- Inspectingsystems, equipment, or components to identify hazards, defects, or the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes
- Directing or training workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures
- Diagnosing malfunctioning systems, apparatus, or components, using test equipment and hand tools to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
Company Overview - Journeyman Electrician
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Incentive programs
- Tool purchase programs
Tradesmen International, America's elite skilled labor force, is seeking experienced Journeyman Electricians to join our team. We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled craftsmen with thousands of employees across North America. With more than 5,000 active clients we have a plenty of great opportunities for skilled industrial electricians that want to be the best in their field. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits, and employment opportunities in most major markets throughout North America. If you are a Journeyman Electrician experienced in installing and repairing electrical systems for industrial machinery and equipment this is your chance to advance your career!
Tradesmen International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Tradesmen International - 15 months ago
Tradesmen International is the construction industry's leading employer of skilled craftsmen. We're proud to showcase craft professional...