Journeyman Electrician - Industrial Electrician (Skilled Trades)
Job Requirements - Journeyman Electrician
Simply put, Tradesmen International is not a temp agency and don't just hire anyone. In fact, we're highly selective, committed to hiring only those electricians that are highly skilled in their trade with unwavering reliability, strong work ethic, and a desire to be the best.
- 2 years of experience in commercial/industrial electrical
- Ability to follow electrical code manuals to install and repair electrical systems
- Understand schematic diagrams, blueprints and other specifications required by our client
- Experience working with hand tools, power tool and electronic test equipment
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Drug free at all times
Travel Required: N
Job Description - Journeyman Electrician
As a Journeyman Electrician you will be responsible for installing and repairing electrical systems, hydraulic, pneumatic and electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment.
Benefits - Journeyman Electrician
- Installing power supply wiring and conduit such as: EMT, O-CAL, Rigid conduit, MC cable, strut, cable trays
- Troubleshooting electrical components, wiring diagrams, transformers, motors, panels, and circuits
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical systems such as: switch gears, motor controls, electrical panels, CT cabinets, conveyor systems, lighting, and power supplies
- Maintaining current electrician's license or identification card to meet governmental regulations
- Testing electrical systems or continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using testing devices, such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, or oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system
- Inspectingsystems, equipment, or components to identify hazards, defects, or the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes
- Directing or training workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures
- Diagnosing malfunctioning systems, apparatus, or components, using test equipment and hand tools to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
Company Overview - Journeyman Electrician
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Incentive programs
- Tool purchase programs
Tradesmen International, America's elite skilled labor force, is seeking experienced Journeyman Electricians to join our team. We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled craftsmen with thousands of employees across North America. With more than 5,000 active clients we have a plenty of great opportunities for skilled industrial electricians that want to be the best in their field. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits, and employment opportunities in most major markets throughout North America. If you are a Journeyman Electrician experienced in installing and repairing electrical systems for industrial machinery and equipment this is your chance to advance your career!
Tradesmen International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Tradesmen International - 9 months ago
- 7 days ago
Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
- 30+ days ago
Advanced Retail Solutions
- 2 days ago
Tradesmen International is the construction industry's leading employer of skilled craftsmen. We're proud to showcase craft professional...