An Electrician is a hands-on position primarily assigned under the direction of the Superintendent; he/she is responsible for the installation and repair tasks that are assigned to him/her. As with all Dynamic Industries employees, he/she is responsible for representing the company in a professional manner and maintaining our core safety values.
Field Assignments are currently located in West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Texas. Individuals will generally work 12 hours a day. Per Diem with living accommodations provided while on field assignment. Flame Retardant Clothing will be provided on a yearly base (3 sets) by the company. All PPE will be provided by Dynamic Industries; employee is responsible for steel toe footwear. Dynamic Industries offers a benefits package to include a 401k.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Install wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using hand tools or power tools.
- Assemble, install, test, or maintain electrical or electronic wiring, or equipment, , using hand tools or power tools.
- Test electrical systems or continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using testing devices.
- Use a variety of tools or equipment, such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, or equipment, , based on job specifications and codes.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, or components to identify hazards, defects, or the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Direct or train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, or components, using test equipment and hand tools to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
Candidates must have 2+ years experience in industrial setting.
Adherence to Dynamic Industries Safety Program/ Drug & Alcohol Program.
Medical Screening, Drug Testing, 18 years of age, and US work eligibility required.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles and outside weather conditions. The employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; extreme cold; extreme heat; risk of electrical shock and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud.
Dynamic Industries, Inc. - 9 months ago