Bredero Shaw is the world’s largest applicator of pipeline coatings for the oil and gas industry for both onshore and offshore pipelines. The company’s head office is located in Houston, Texas with regional offices located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada; Leith, Scotland, UK; Orkanger, Norway; Sharjah, U.A.E and Singapore. ShawCor Ltd. is a highly successful global energy services company, leading its competitors in all market segments and financially positioned to continue its growth and success well into the future.
Plant maintenance and trouble shooting of installed systems
Installation of electronics for upgrades.
Preventive Maintenance on electrical systems.
Equipment specification and requisitioning. Assist in specification of electrical equipment and supplies.
Special Skills Required :
We thank all applicants for their interest; however we cannot accept telephone calls regarding this position. All recruiting activities are managed via our Recruitment Management System and you must apply via the link below or the posting on our career page at www.shawcor.com/careers to be considered for this opportunity.
- Broad knowledge of electrical equipment and instrumentation in industrial plant applications
- Ability to conceptualize solutions and effectively communicate them both verbally and written
- Good electrical design ability; with and emphasis on industrial power and process control
- Ability to work unsupervised when engaged in both home office and site activities, team player, self motivated
- Computer literate (technical and other)
ShawCor Ltd. - 2 years ago