Perform related maintenance duties as required.
- Perform electrical and electro-mechanical preventive and corrective maintenance in support of manufacturing production.
- Troubleshoot, repair and install electrical and electronic equipment and instrumentation.
- Configure, scale and validate instrumentation using Laptop Computer, HART communicator, or other appropriate test equipment.
- Restore and modify Allen Bradley (ControlLogix, CompactLogix, PLC-5) PLC programs and verify correct software revisions/editions.
- Maintain programmable logic controller (PLC) backup files using state of the art software and maintain/catalog these backups for support. Interpret electrical and electronic symbols and their functions as they pertain to electrical drawings/schematics.
- Read interpret and update Allen Bradley PLC ladder programs, connect Laptop Computer to PLC via network protocols (serial, DH485, DH+, E-net, C-net, D-net, RS-485, RS-232, etc.).
- Read, interpret and update electrical blueprints, schematics and flow diagrams.
- Perform associated mechanical repair and installations as required and assist mechanics with fault isolation and repair.
- Install up to 3” conduit to code and pull wire
- Experience with new equipment installations
- Perform troubleshooting and minor repair of HVAC equipment, chiller systems and other auxiliary manufacturing equipment.
- Maintain records applicable to the job. Use CMMS to obtain spare parts, retrieve work orders and generate new work orders. Assume responsibility for signing out spare parts and completing repair tags.
- Work with planner to prepare and implement daily work schedule, develop PM schedules and spare parts requirements for equipment. Communicate with outside contractors and vendors to identify necessary repairs and to oversee projects.
- Record maintenance activities, develop and execute job plans, and communicate new procedures used in troubleshooting.
- Provide leadership and serve as a technical resource to associates training in the electrical discipline.
- Perform work audits for self and other associates.
- Comply with housekeeping and safety rules.
Associates degree or equivalent. Prefer technical certification in electronics or electrical maintenance
5 plus years in manufacturing or industrial maintenance, equipment repair or electronics.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Requires excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
- Able to operate electrical, electronic and pneumatic test equipment
- Personal computer skills and experience with SAP is a plus.
- Ability to walk up 10 flights of stairs with tools. Ability to lift 75 pounds.
- Mechanical Maintenance experience helpful
Eligible for Relocation?
The Scotts Company - 21 months ago
Scotts LawnService was founded in 1998 with the acquisition of Emerald Green Lawn Care. It is a division of the Scotts Miracle-Gro Company,...