If you are interested in building a career, we have an ideal opportunity for you! Kelly is dedicated to fostering professional career development through continuous training. Ideal candidates are team players with good attendance who want to learn and expand their skills and talents. Kelly Services is hiring for Electronic Assemblers for 2nd and 3rd shifts in the Neenah area.
- Inspect solder joints and components to customer specifications for uniformity and durability.
- Correct joints below quality standard using various soldering equipment.
- Solder additional components to boards to ensure the function and quality of the board.
- Read and/or compare job files, bills of materials or other necessary documentation to board assemblies.
- Regular attendance by the employee is required to meet production goals and customer commitment.
- Transport racks of circuit boards to or from the department to ensure an efficient production process.
- Assist with board testing procedures or product casing.
- Complete physical inventories to ensure an accurate inventory count.
- Perform general housekeeping duties to provide a safe working environment at all times.
The work setting consists of a production environment with suitable lighting, a moderate to high noise level, and comfortable temperatures. The work schedule consists of a five day, 40-hour workweek with overtime dependent on department needs.
Previous assembly experience preferred, solid work history required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Employee must have excellent vision including the ability to distinguish between colors and varying shades of color. Must be able to work independently and safely at all times. Must maintain confidentiality of all company and customer information.
About Kelly Services ®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly ® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually.
Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion.
[Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on
Facebook , LinkedIn , and Twitter .
Download The Talent Project , a free iPad app by Kelly Services.] ]]
Kelly Services - 13 months ago
Kelly Services, Inc. (Kelly) is a global temporary staffing provider operating in 36 countries and territories throughout the world. The...