The Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers is searching for some part-time
Electronic Auction Clerks (EAC)
, to support our Nashville (Lebanon), TN auctions. Good listening skills and accuracy are essential for this role. Training will be provided. We are looking for great people who'd like to join the excitement of our auction business!
Here's what you'll bring:
- Good communication skills including absolute fluency in English and a very keen ear for listening.
- Familiarity using computers and not afraid of new technology.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate clearly and concisely with personnel at all levels.
- Ability to multitask effectively and make sound decisions in high-pressure situations.
- Energetic, can-do attitude!
- A solid work ethic without compromising your ability to have fun on the job.
This is on-going, part-time work and applicants should be available to join the crew for each of the 4-5 scheduled sales per calendar year at our Nashville (Lebanon) sale site. Time commitment will involve working at the auction for 1-2 days at a time. Hours will typically be much longer than 8 hours per day. This position would be ideal for students or others with part-time work and flexible schedules.
Additional Job Description
Office/Auction Site Location
Casual / On call
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers began as a family business in Kelowna, Canada. Three brothers -- Dave, Ken and John -- conducted their first...