Publishing Services, LLC is an affiliated company to a large number of US and international publishers headquartered in Baltimore, Md. We have a superior opportunity for someone to lead our electronic banking implementations. This person will be responsible for vendor management, contract administration and adherence, service issues and follow-up, and coordination of change management. They will implement and analyze results of changes made on the payment platform. They will also be a key player in PCI compliance and payment auditing.
• Demonstrated ability to manage projects and work in a team environment with Project Managers, Quality Assurance, Support Staff, and Vendors.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong Operational Creativity
• Excellent auditing and compliance skills
• Contract negotiation and compliance experience
• Communicate effectively with management and vendors
• Responsible for on time delivery of projects
• Responsible for best practice implementations of features
• Responsible for payment auditing
• Responsible for cost controls
Skills and Abilities
• Exceptional analytical skills
• Excellent understanding of payment processing and credit card rules
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Technical experience with integrations
• International experience a real plus
For the ancient Greeks, the center of social activity was the Agora, a lively marketplace where people came not only to buy and sell goods,...