Main duties will be to install, program and de-bug PLC systems on a large, automated mold-making machine and other equipment in a steel foundry. This is a hands-on, in-plant position, which will involve extensive exposure to control system analysis, documentation and enhancement. Qualifications needed are:
Bachelors or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Preferred Bachelor's degree (BS in Electrical Engineering)
- 3+ years in control systems designing, programming and commissioning
- Experienced in PLC/HMI Systems (Siemens and Allen-Bradley)
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, SCADA & Java a PLUS
- Must be able to work all shifts and weekends
- Strong project management skills including exceptional communication skills
Trinity Industries - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
TRINITY INDUSTRIES, INC. IS A DIVERSIFIED INDUSTRIAL COMPANY THAT OWNS MARKET-LEADING BUSINESSES WHICH PROVIDE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES TO THE...