Will be a member of the Fuel Systems Division Electronic Engineering Team responsible for the mixed-signal design of fuel sensing and control electronics for flight applications.
Essential Functions may include:
- Design mixed-signal fuel sensing and control electronics for flight applications
- Model complex designs in worst-case scenarios.
- Run functional and performance analyses.
- Perform reliability analyses
- Define the test setup
- Perform functional and performance tests
- Partner with other engineers in resolving complex subsystem/system integration and test
- Prepare and present analyses and engineering test results
- Able to work independently on important assignments
- Generate documentations (i.e., Product specifications, test plan, test procedures, test reports, and failure reports)
- Interface with subsystem, design, and test engineers
- Bachelor of Science in Elctrical Engineering
- Position Criteria
- Knowledge of analog and digital design and test
- Experience with SPICE and CAD tool
- Experience operating electronic laboratory equipment (e.g., logic analyzer, oscilloscope, power supplies)
- Flexibility to support rotating shift assignments (first shift/second shift) as well as occasional weekend shifts
- Ability to react to frequent changes in plans and excel in a rapid paced concurrent engineering environment
- Ability to work effectively with multi-disciplinary and cross-organizational teams
- Be a self-motivated individual who can work independently or as a member of a large team
- Team player with exceptional oral, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to monitor own efforts and strive for continuous improvement
- Regular attendance required. May be required to work beyond normal office hours, occasionally, to meet schedule commitments
- Occasional travel required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is offered for this position. Only candidates residing within the immediate Orange County area (50 miles) will be considered for this position
Eaton is a power management company with 2013 sales of $22.0 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers...