Be a part of a team where your skills, combined with corporate commitment, and valued employee contribution, will allow you to succeed! ABC Financial Services, Inc. is a stable, successful company experiencing phenomenal growth. We offer competitive pay, PTO, and benefits package; including medical, dental, vision, HSA, AD&D, STD, LTD, life insurance, and 401(k).
At ABC Financial Services, we are the leaders in providing software and payment processing solutions to the fitness industry. For 31 years, ABC has used our experience to develop exceptional club management software, recurring membership billing solutions, as well as member marketing and retention programs.
This position is directly responsible for the creation and maintenance of Electronic Membership Agreement Templates. Confers with various team members and clients to collect and implement document requirements.
- Build, maintain, update and implement the Electronic Membership Agreement Templates and their functionality in DT2
- Collect legal requirements from client or designated representative to ensure all state requirements are being met
- Inspect and verify that all ABC required information is included on the Electronic Membership Agreement Template for final approval and prior to uploading to DT2 software
- Collect feedback and make revisions to templates as requested
- Map agreements to be uploaded in DT2 software
- Create, customize and implement branding and workflow
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, SharePoint and Excel
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Adobe PageMaker, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop
- Must be customer focused and service oriented with professional phone skills
- Must be able to organize, prioritize, multi-task and complete work with multiple deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree or work experience equivalent (3 years)
ABC Financial Services, Inc. - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard -