We are looking for an electronic enclosure assembler whose tasks can include, but are not limited to:
- Installation of power supply boards, wiring, and other components and materials into cabinets using rivets, screws, drills and other powered hand tools as necessary. (Knowledge and experience working with electronics and hand tools is required).
- Performing hi-potential (hi-pot) testing (or other types of testing as necessary) to assure good isolation.
- Packaging and or labeling finished products as necessary.
- Performance of any other company related job tasks required by business needs.
- A moderate level of hand to eye coordination and dexterity
- Prolonged periods of standing.
- Must be able to frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Rate of Pay:
$9.00 per hour (based on experience)
Full-time/ regular (40 hours per week)
Monday- Friday (8:30am- 5:00pm)
We are an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Altronix Corp. - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard