Are you someone who wants to make an impact on an organization?
Do you trust your team to do the right thing and work in collaboration to make the company more successful?
Then you should work at Moog. We are a worldwide leader in the manufacture of precision motion control components and systems, and are looking for an experienced Electronic Project Engineer to join our team in Torrance, CA.
You will gain:
- Work with many different kinds of electrical design projects
- Have freedom to make decisions/recommendations – we are not a process driven company
- Financially solid organization that values their employees
- Lots of opportunities for job growth and development – we are looking for new leaders on our Electrical Design and Product/Project teams.
The Electronic Project Engineer is responsible for the electronic development, circucit design, etc. of new and existing projects within Moog. You will use your digital electronic design background to work with projects from the design phase through production and implementation.
You will work with a diverse team of people – between 10-15 dotted-line responsible personnel, depending upon the nature and size of the project you are assigned. You will work with Multiple Sites, and up to 30% travel may be required.
Key Expertise Required:
- Project budget tracking and management
- Project process documentation compliance
- Project Schedule Management
- Design Team Coordination
- Cross-site Coordination/Travel
- Customer Interface
- Proposal Support
Moog is a performance culture that empowers and inspires individuals to achieve remarkable things - for our customers, for the company and for each other. We work in an environment where people trust, respect and encourage one another. We believe in our people and it shows in everything we do.
- BS degree in a technical or business discipline
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years of experience with increasing responsibilities in a manufacturing or aerospace environment
- In addition to meeting the qualifications set forth in the position description, all Applicants selected for consideration must meet eligibility for access to classified information. This requirement is included in the State Department International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and requires US citizenship and/or Permanent Residence status.
- Relocation assistance will be considered.
We work on some of the world’s most exciting technical projects, creating products that challenge the limits of what’s possible,...