Information International Associates, Inc., (IIa), an award-winning information and knowledge management firm in Oak Ridge, TN, is now accepting applications for a potential full time Electronic Publisher position working at the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission in the metropolitan DC area.
Using NRC’s official record keeping system, Agency-wide Document Access and Management System (ADAMS), performs tasks to publish documents to the NRC’s external website. Ensures technical documents, reports, newsletters, presentations, brochures, web pages, and other technical and promotional materials are published appropriately
- Demonstrated two years’ experience writing, editing, and layout of documents using electronic publishing software applications.
- Demonstrated knowledge of English grammar, usage, style and other standards.
- Foreign language skills a plus.
- Experience with PageMaker, Quark, advanced word processing applications such as Word, HTML, and PDF software applications may be required.
- Associates degree in office management, or
- Bachelor’s degree in technical communications, English, journalism or related field.
- May require course work or degree in subject discipline.
This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a clearance from the NRC, which requires US Citizenship
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Information International Associates Inc. - 23 months ago