Job Posting |
Electronic Publishing Associate opportunity available in Princeton, NJ!
At Covance, you can make a difference by helping to deliver life-saving and life-enhancing medicines to people around the world. Our commitment to this mission has resulted in Covance’s impressive history of company stability and growth. We’ve achieved these results by fostering a work environment that encourages, develops and leverages our team’s capabilities. Covance’s ongoing success offers team members unsurpassed growth and career development opportunities. There is no better time to join us!
Duties and Responsibilities of the Electronic Publishing Associate include:
•Using VBA code able to write and modify code in MS Word & Excel
•Works with senior staff, electronic publishing in the Global Regulatory Submission and Global Medical Writing to produce paper or electronic regulatory submissions and submission components in accordance with defined global and local requirements, maintaining publishing timelines.
•Collaborates with senior staff to devise issue resolutions in publishing and document management.
•Consults with senior staff in identifying and understanding system issues to provide support for publishers.
•Acts as backup for electronic publishing, choosing courses of action and/or developing appropriate solutions to technical issues and interacting with other RSC personnel.
•Conducts publishing QC check of all electronic and paper deliverables produced by the publishing system.
•Creates CD-ROMs for client and internal department deliverables.
•Under the direction of senior staff, electronic publishing, maintains the regulatory archives for electronic deliverables.
•Prepares and/or scans client incoming hard copy documentation for inclusion in regulatory documentation (protocols, reports, references and publications).
•Provides technical expertise in evaluating regulatory equipment.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience in pharmaceutical industry.
• Advanced computer skills, particularly MS Word, Visual Basic.
• Experience with Documentum, XML, HTML, Visual basics, MS-DOS, CoreDossier, ISI Toolbox , eCTD Software, eCTD Viewer and Acrobat software.
• 5 years of pharmaceutical industry experience, preferably in regulatory publishing; Must be knowledgeable in aspects of the life cycle management.
• Knowledge of document management technology and electronic publishing; Working knowledge of Publishing tools, Adobe Acrobat, ISI Toolbox, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• 4 Years of experience in other professional roles.
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. (M/F/D/V). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.
Covance - 20 months ago
Covance Inc. is a drug development services company providing a range of early-stage and late-stage product development services on a...