Would you like to use your talents in an Electronics Technician opportunity, innovating products that change the world? If you answered yes, Starkey Hearing Technologies has the position just for you!
Starkey Hearing Technologies is headquartered on a 47+ acre campus located in Eden Prairie, MN rewarding employees with beautiful, on-site walking trails. But that’s not all Stakey has two cafés with outdoor terraces, four weeks PTO, excellent medical and detal coverage, 401K, ESOP, community involvment and so much more. Known worldwide for its celebrity endorsements and annual gala, Starkey’s Hearing Foundation supports the gif of hearing and has donated more than 110,000 hearing aids globally in 2011 alone, supporting our mission: “So the world may hear”. Voted one of the nation’s Top Workplaces in 2012, Starkey is changing lives the world over.
- 2 year Electronic Technician degree/certificate or equivalent is required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in hearing aid production or development is desired
- Intermediate knowledge of hearing aid components desired
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office required
- Intermediate knowledge of product development process desired
- Some knowledge of ANSI, IEC, and homologation standards desirable
- Some knowledge of geometrical measurements desirable
Skills & Abilities
- Good design, troubleshooting and documentation skills required
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Good verbal and written communication skills required
- Good organizational skills required
- Must be self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment
Transforming the hearing care industry
Starkey Hearing Technologies is a recognized world leader in high quality audio technology. We serve our customers by providing a broad range of hearing devices that meet a variety of hearing needs. Through unsurpassed customer service practices, we strive to bring a human touch to hearing healthcare. Starkey Hearing Technologies' family of companies includes Audibel, Micro-Tech, NuEar, and Starkey. Starkey Hearing Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Benefits of employment
We offer our full time associates a full benefits package that includes a generous Paid-Time-Off (PTO) plan, Profit Sharing, 401(k), Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), Health and Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability and Flexible Spending. What's more, we're committed to helping our associates attain their full potential through in-house and on-the-job training, and tuition reimbursement.
Starkey Laboratories - 14 months ago
As a Starkey Hearing Technologies’ brand, Starkey is much more than the hearing aids we produce. Starkey is an experience. One that...