Baynetwork Inc is seeking a Network Equipment Repair Technician.
Will be responsible for repair of network equipment, Cisco, Juniper and other.
The successful applicant should have a minimum of 3-5 years experience in:
Candidate should have good communications skills, be detail oriented, and committed to quality work. Work closely with engineers to follow procedures, testing and QA. Experience in other areas of manufacturing a plus.
- Perform system-level testing/troubleshooting of various network equipment (Cisco IOS and Juniper JUNOS knowledge is a plus)
- Experience testing PCB's and electronic assemblies.
- PCB assembly Knowledge required.
- Excellent soldering and desoldering skills, cleaning, rework
- Must be able to recognize most electronic component
- Must have experience in both Analog and Digital circuitry and experience reworking SMT boards, BGA rework
- Troubleshooting to component level.
- Must be able to read detailed schematics and test procedures.
- Technician must be able to utilize a variety of test equipment.
- Interface with others to resolve test issues.
- Proficient computer skills: Microsoft Excel/Word/Outlook and the ability to learn new skills and tasks as required.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Baynetwork is premier reseller of new, refurbished and used networking and computer equipment including used Cisco, new and used Juniper, HP, Dell, and other computer and network hardware. With U.S. offices in the San Francisco Bay area, complimented by satellite locations in Rome, Budapest, and Moscow, Baynetwork has grown to be the premier reseller of new, refurbished, pre-owned and used network hardware and computer equipment. Moreover, we provide the industry's best Managed Services for IT and computer infrastructure as well as Cisco and Juniper repair, network and computer buy back, recycling and refurbishing services.
Baynetwork Inc. - 10 months ago