George Konik has partnered with a well-known, highly successful company that designs and manufactures commercial and industrial finishing products for clients throughout the world. This company is currently hiring for a technically-savvy Electronics Engineer to join their dynamic team.
The Electronics Engineer will provide technical leadership and guidance in the designing, planning, operation, and maintenance of electric or electronic components, equipment, systems, and machinery used in generation, transmission, distribution, and utilization of electrical energy. This position is part of the product development group and supports new marketing projects. There will be heavy involvement working with outside electronic suppliers and motor manufacturers
- Write and document software in a state-machine format for both analog and digital 3-phase motor control circuitry, including microprocessor based designs utilizing C+ language.
- Design, layout and prototype analog and digital circuit boards that meet UL, CSA, CE, EMI and WEEE/RoHS approval utilizing Altium Design Software. Provide the necessary information and data bases to the mechanical designers & engineers to properly document the project.
- Work with suppliers, such as electronic assembly houses and motor manufactures, to develop new designs, trouble shoot existing designs, as well as make improvements to current designs.
- Give direction to lab technicians for testing and qualifying designs. Write Standard Test Procedures (STPs) that give direction to technicians. Write and/or approve test reports.
- Work with cross-functional teams to support the overall product development efforts
sologig - 20 months ago