Wahl Clipper, the worldwide leading manufacturer of Clipper and Trimmers for global consumer and professional markets, is searching for Electronics Engineers to expand their New Product Development Group in Sterling IL.
A large percentage of the Electronics Engineer’s time will be spent collaborating with cross functional team members in the development and implementation of electronic features for new products. The remainder of their time will be spent supporting and improving existing products, assisting the engineering test lab, and solving technical challenges.
• Serve as the technical design function on product development teams
• Develop appropriate project costs, requirements, and schedule. Focus activities to meet these goals
• Design and direct engineering experiments
• Bachelor of Science in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
• Experience with developing, designing, testing, and debugging electronic circuits
• Experience with operating electronic test equipment such as digital multi-meters, oscilloscopes, battery analyzers, and data-loggers
• Effective communication skills (written and verbal) in a cross-functional team environment
• Strong sense of urgency and personal commitment
• Creative problem solving ability
• Experience with PCB design software
• Proficiency with programming microcontrollers in assembly or C++
• Experience designing and building graphical user interfaces (GUI) with Labview
• Knowledge of controlling and communicating electronic test equipment with PC and PLC interfaces such as RS232, GPIB, and USB
Wahl Clipper was founded in 1919 in Sterling IL and has grown into a global corporation with sales in 160 countries and manufacturing in USA, Germany, Hungary, UK and China. Wahl is still a family owned and operated company and family values are at the heart of our organization. Our Sterling employees are proud to still be able to manufacture superior products at competitive prices here in the USA.
Wahl Clipper Corporation - 2 years ago
Wahl Clipper has built a business providing products that groom globally. The company makes and markets electric hair clippers,...