Job Title : Electronics Packaging Mechanical Engineer
Job Code : RFCD01131024
Job Description :
Harris RF Communications is the leading global supplier of secure radio communications and embedded high-grade encryption solutions for military, government and commercial organizations and a leading supplier of assured communications systems and equipment for public safety, utility and transportation markets, with products ranging from the most advanced IP voice and data networks to portable and mobile single- and multiband radios.
· Solves unusually complex electronic packaging problems with ingenuity.
· Applies and develops advanced thermal management concepts and techniques.
· Assignments are often self-initiated; works only under consultative direction.
· Leads the development and implementation of key programs, such as advanced development.
· Contributes to the development of new and innovative principles and concepts in electronic packaging
· Has full knowledge of other related disciplines.
· Serves as prime consultant and spokesperson for the organization on advanced thermal management techniques .
· Acts as advisor to management and customers on advanced technical research studies and applications.
· Mentor junior engineers on simulation and analysis techniques.
Preferred Additional Skills :
- MSME degree/13 + years of experience, PhD in ME with 9+ years of experience.
· Expert knowledge of CFD.
· Familiarity with Mil Specs.
· Flotherm expert knowledge preferred
Please be aware that many of our positions require a security clearance, or the ability to obtain one. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
Harris has ways to make its customers communicate. The company, which develops communications products for government and commercial...