AMERICAN SYSTEMS is seeking an experienced Flight Simulator Maintenance Technician to maintain, troubleshoot and operate the UH-1 Flight Simulators for the Lebanese Armed Forces in support of the War Fighter Focus program.
For over nine years, AMERICAN SYSTEMS has supported the delivery of training services to foreign military personnel in support of US foreign assistance programs. We offer a very competitive compensation and benefit package and there are no upfront out of pocket expenses for persons hired. All travel and transportation arrangements will be made and paid for by AMERICAN SYSTEMS. Living expenses are paid by AMERICAN SYSTEMS with all employees living in western-style secure accommodations. Work is performed five days per week at a Lebanese Military Complex. Persons hired will be full-time salaried employees of AMERICAN SYSTEMS. There is no requirement/authorization to carry firearms.
- Performs pre-flight tasks.
- Performs preventative maintenance functions.
- Conducts troubleshooting and correcting maintenance activities on training devices.
- Troubleshoot and repair complex electronic/electromechanical equipment and systems, subsystems, local area networks and peripheral workstations.
- Perform complex circuit equipment and modifications to include but not limited to repairing pneudraulic, hydraulic, and HVAC equipment.
- Perform maintenance scheduling IAW technical manuals and requirements.
- Performs training device updates (software and hardware).
- Ensures documentation procedures are completed.
- Provides total customer support service, that can include accompanying customers through instructor station training and during dry training operations.
- Perform logistical support.
AMERICAN SYSTEMS is a government services contractor and one of the largest employed-owned companies in the U.S. AMERICAN SYSTEMS is focused...