Cambridge International Systems, Inc.
Cambridge designs, implements, and operates communication solutions across the United States and around the world. Cambridge creates solutions and provides services in: Network Design/Operation; RF Engineering; Satellite Communications; Surveillance and IFF Systems; Data Fusion and Intel Support; and Telephony and Transmission. Cambridge is committed to providing the expertise and customer service required to get top results. This philosophy is put into practice daily, from fusion center operations in Afghanistan to transmission and telephony services in the Caribbean. Cambridge is a woman-owned, veteran-owned, and SDB company.
Cambridge is a company that promotes a work environment that encourages professional and personal growth and a culture where each employee is respected and valued. Cambridge also values the diverse background of their employees including minorities, veterans, women, and disabled. We take pride in being a veteran friendly employer, celebrating and embracing individual differences, and providing equal opportunity to all. Cambridge International Systems, Inc. is committed to the provision of equal opportunity employment for all qualified persons in all job classifications in recruitment, selection and promotion without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age or disability. More information can be found at www.cbridgeinc.com (EEO/AA)
Electronics Technician II
Requisition ID: 00372
Business Unit: Tampa, FL
Location: LaMoure, ND
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Clearance Type: Secret - (m ust be e ligible for a Secret Clearance)
Operation & Maintenance support of the Naval Computer and Telecommunications Area Master Station (NCTAMS) Atlantic Detachment LaMoure, Very Low Frequency (VLF) Fixed Submarine Broadcast System (FSBS).
- Perform corrective and preventive maintenance on telecommunications/electronic transmitter and receiver equipment, computer systems, network systems, fire alarm systems, CCTV and Intrusion Detection systems (IDS), modems, and other ancillary electronic equipment.
- Maintain and update 3-M and equipment/ systems records of preventive and corrective maintenance performed
- Complete supply documentation required to acquire required repair/replacement parts
- Perform duties consistent with the Navy Calibration System for calibration of test equipment
- Demonstrate abilities to perform circuit board repairs in accordance with commercial standards
- Assist with operating and maintaining station facilities systems
- Individual shall possess the ability to mentor lower level technicians on the operations, maintenance, testing and troubleshooting of station communications/facilities equipment
A minimum of four (4) years specialized experience in diagnosing and correcting malfunctions and performing organizational-level maintenance on electronics equipment and systems of which two (2) years must include operation and maintenance of high power transmission equipment (with power output greater than 1,000 watts) and systems at a military or commercial transmitter site. Must be able to obtain a secret security clearance. Must be proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel. Experience with Microsoft Access, AutoCAD, HVAC and PLC systems is desirable. Individual must possess the physical ability to perform climbing duties, freedom from fear of heights, and possess normal depth perception and balance.