The Technologist assembles test equipment, conducts tests, performs system and component level troubleshooting and in general assists engineers with daily project tasks.
• Maintain and generation BOMs & Schematics in Altium CAD software
• Establish a variety of lab/bench tests with little to no supervision
• Create and follow test plans provided by engineers
• Familiar with a variety of the industry’s concepts, practices, and procedures
• Wiring of connectors, transducers, sensors to boards, engineer test equipment
• Ability to solder high temp SN96 fine pitch components, SMT
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is required
• Minimum 2 year technical degree in electronic engineering technology
• 5-10 years of direct MWD/LWD experience
• Past experience working with nuclear sensors, heat ovens and water tanks preferred
Job Category or Functional Area
United States Of America-Texas-Houston-(RYAN USA) Houston Division
Nabors Industries - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Oil and gas exploration and production companies need a little support in order to ply their trade around the globe, and like a good...