Maintain proper working order of all electrical control systems on pressure pumping equipment at the district level.
Job Posting Number:
Experience & Skills
- Perform routine electrical preventative maintenance as well as non-routine repairs of company assets
- Monitor operations of equipment during pumping activities
- This job requires some travel, approximately 30% of time
What Makes Us Attractive
- Associates Degree or equivalent with courses in electronics
- Comprehensive technical and practical knowledge of operations, products, company policies, and government regulations
- Admirable interpersonal skills conveyed in a pleasant and professional manner when interacting with employees, management, and customers
- Sound analytical and interpretational skills
- Skilled in applying problem-solving techniques to complications that may arise
- Skilled in verbal and written communication
- Ability to prioritize multiple activities with tight deadlines
- Ability to adapt to changing working conditions
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly with a high attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, at a fast pace and produce quality work
- Ability to be organized and follow a systematic method of performing a task
- Proficient with Microsoft Office desktop applications
- Excellent base salary with one of the best benefit programs in the industry
- Global technical leader within our industry
- Long term commitment, including a training and career development program
- Above average career advancement opportunities
Please forward your cover letter and resume (referencing the job number) prior to J
an 10, 2013, in confidence, to:
Trican Well Service, L.P.
Attention: Human Resources
5825 N. Sam Houston Parkway West, Suite 600
Houston, TX 77086
Fax: (281) 716-9211 |
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.