Purpose of the Position:|
The Email Marketing Analyst will manage all reporting and analysis for email marketing as related to acquisition, retention and student communications. This position is also expected to execute marketing projects by analyzing data to create and present recommendations to management on an ongoing basis. This work will be done in collaboration with the centralized marketing organization supporting the business. This role is responsible for supporting enrollment growth, revenue and profitability.
- Track and report on results for all email campaigns, providing weekly, monthly and quarterly dashboards.
- Establish and monitor industry and internal benchmark metrics.
- Develop and manage customer segmentation strategies.
- Work closely with various departments to define and develop parameters for new email campaigns and build and test queries and filters within ESP (Exact Target)
- Develop project briefs and documentation for each email series.
- Consistently and proactively recommend improvements with current reporting and measurement efforts.
- Develop, measure and optimize A/B testing to optimize email production schedule.
- Monitor and assist in development of integration between SIS and ESP (Exact Target).
- Other research projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Finance or Economics.
- Knowledge of quantitative methods acquired through formal education and/or 1-2 years work experience.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to assess campaign ROI and recommend actions based on analysis to impact the business unit.
- Outstanding Excel spreadsheet skills with experience manipulating a large amount of data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including visual presentation skills.
- Effective communication skills – clarifies all tasks as needed prior to starting a project and updates management as needed with any bottlenecks and/or milestones.
- Strong listening, interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Highest ethical standards, strong work ethic, highly resourceful and ability to perform effectively in a high-paced, demanding environment.
- Positive, energetic, can-do attitude.
- Basic SQL knowledge and experience with Email Service Providers a plus
Monster - 20 months ago