As one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the country, Quidsi, Inc. & its Affiliates (Quidsi) own and operate Diapers.com (baby care), Soap.com (health, beauty and household essentials), BeautyBar.com (prestige beauty), Wag.com (pet products), YoYo.com (toys) and Casa.com (home). We like to work hard and play hard, always striving to improve our business, our people, our culture and the experience for our customers. If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, the next step is yours.
We have an immediate need for an Email Marketing Associate for Diapers.com. We are looking for a talented problem solver who has a passion for marketing and thrives in an entrepreneurial environment. Outstanding analytical capabilities, strategic thinking, creativity, and a desire to roll up your sleeves and get things done are critical for this position.
The ideal candidate will have HTML skills and be comfortable with Excel. You will possess a penchant for digging into data, problem solving, analyzing numbers and trends as well as an interest and basic knowledge of digital marketing and email marketing metrics. You will have the opportunity to work on multiple projects simultaneously and will play a central part in the team as you collaborate closely with internal departments including Creative, Copy, Marketing, Merchandising as well as external partners. This is a critical role as email is the most important channel we have to communicate with our customers. You will also gain exposure to other marketing related projects over time.
- Set up and implement promotional email campaigns
- Create, update and maintain trigger campaigns
- Develop new ideas for test email campaigns
- Analyze email campaign data and provide reports based on this analysis
- Act as an email marketing thought leader, keeping up with the latest trends in email marketing
- Help shape and influence site’s email marketing strategies
- Quality Assurance/testing email campaign pre-deployment
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least a year of experience in an email marketing capacity
- Proficient knowledge of Excel (knowledge of pivot tables a plus)
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented
- Strong communicator with the ability to develop relationships internally and externally
This position is conveniently located in Jersey City, NJ, a four minute ride from the World Trade Center and just outside the Exchange Place PATH Station. Bordering the Hudson River, our offices have spectacular panoramic views of Manhattan and New Jersey.
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to multi-task effectively
- Passion for marketing
- Desire to grow into a larger marketing role over time
Quidsi Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Soap.com - 7 months ago