About Evernote :
Evernote makes products and services designed to let you capture, organize and find your thoughts, ideas and experiences from any device, at any time.
Around the world, nearly 50 million people use the Evernote family of products to remember everything, communicate effectively and to get things done. In addition, the company has a vibrant global community of over 15,000 developers that are building on the Evernote platform, with 1,500 products released to date!
The Email Marketing Specialist will support all of the day-to-day aspects of email marketing for Evernote. You will help coordinate and implement a wide range of email marketing initiatives for Evernote's products and applications.
- Assist in the implementation and testing of campaigns;
- Assist with campaign reporting and evaluation;
- Build email templates in HTML as needed;
- Write copy as needed;
- Coordinate and provide email testing/QA/proofreading for email deployment;
- Maintain calendar for email send dates;
- Outstanding verbal and communication skills.
Desired Skills :
- New college grad - 1 year of related work experience;
- Basic understanding of email marketing or exposure to digital media campaigns an/or online marketing;
- Ability to adapt to constantly changing email needs while managing multiple projects;
- Fluent HTML knowledge;
- Strong written communication skills;
- Strong quantitative/analytical skills;
- Exceptional organizational and project/task management skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint;
- Degree in Marketing, Business or related degrees.
Working at Evernote:
- Some experience with email service providers (Silverpop, ExactTarget, MailChimp, etc.);
- Knowledge of CSS.
We are a dynamic team with a start-up feel. We have open, collaborative offices in Redwood City, CA and Austin, TX. At Evernote, we promote an entrepreneurial spirit and perspective and engage a management style that encourages the free exchange of new ideas and rewards self-motivation. Our engineering team works in small teams of up to three, collaborating closely with product management and our quality engineering group.
Benefits & Perks:
We offer a very competitive salary package including generous equity in form of RSU’s and full benefits (medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, 401K). Our employees gather daily to enjoy a selection of delicious daily lunches delivered to the office (we love food, and every day is different!). We offer paid public transportation (i.e. Cal Train) and break rooms packed with a variety of snacks and drinks. At its core, Evernote is a consumer product, but over the past year we've rapid growth in the business sector. It makes sense. Evernote is a great way to work on projects, collaborate with your team and get things done. We're looking for an experienced individual to assist in the development of and then execute the marketing strategy for our Evernote Business product offering.
Evernote - 20 months ago
Evernote apps and products make modern life manageable, by letting you easily collect and find everything that matters. Our products help...