Move Inc (operator of realtor.com) looking for a motivated and experienced Email Marketing Solutions Manager to assist in the creation and implementation of the roadmap for Move's Marketing Email products and oversee ongoing desired performance of the platform. In this role, you will be responsible for managing requests for custom email projects, gathering business requirements, conducting detailed business case analysis, defining the product set & operational processes, project managing the roll-out, develop documentation and triage maintenance issues. In addition, you will need to be an operational expert for the organization - your knowledge and the ability to train others on how to use the Responsys email platform, as well as internal tools, will be key in this role. |
We're looking for someone with a proven track record of driving complex projects with multiple inputs to successful completion who is also adept at providing operational support related to email optimization and execution. Candidate should be able to thrive in a dynamic work environment.
- Assist in defining requirements for email marketing platform based on input from marketing and technical teams, market trends and knowledge of applicable technologies.
- Manage custom requests, capabilities questions, investigate issues and technical problems with the email platform or internal tools.
- Work closely with cross-functional team to manage all aspects of platforms use: develop and manage project plans, coordinate any required functional testing, load/stress testing and quality assurance testing.
- Develop and manage project status documentation, communications, meetings, required meeting follow up and weekly status report.
- As part of project status tracking and reporting, continuously assess project risk factors, manage open issues and working cross-functionally to determine remedies as necessary.
- Ensure that all stakeholders (partner, management, cross-functional teams) are kept fully informed of project status, issues and progress.
- Define email contact strategy operations processes.
- Partner with the email marketing team, providing operational (campaign set up and execution) and analytical support (campaign, monthly, annual, ROI and other email related reports).
- Partner with cross-functional team to automate processes (list pulls, ftp, api), investigate smarter targeting capabilities, and assess opportunities for improving data and product integration with email.
- The ideal candidate is a dynamic, results-oriented, detail-driven project/product manager with at least 8 years of operational and/or technical project management experience coordinating large projects.
- Bachelor's degree required. Master’s Degree a plus. Degree in engineering or computer science preferred.
- In depth knowledge of email industry business practices, platforms and operations.
- Experience working with ESPs, specifically building business requirements for list segmentation, workflows, and lifecycle/triggered email campaigns.
- Experience managing implementation or migration of large complex database systems.
- Expertise in developing detailed plans for complex projects involving changing requirements, limited resources and fixed deadlines.
- Strong analytic skills, including experience with customer segmentation, tracking results and interpreting key learnings.
- Proven experience participating in cross-functional teams and influencing great outcomes across a matrix organization with evolving requirements.
- Knowledge on SQL, Photoshop, html preferred
- Has the capacity to both “think” and “do”
- Is mature, smart and confident
- Forms great relationships, both internally and externally
- Has an even-tempered personality
- Has unimpeachable ethics and is 100% straightforward in all dealings
- Moves at a quick pace and is flexible
Move, Inc. - 18 months ago
Move, Inc., a subsidiary of News Corp, is a leading provider of online real estate services and operates the Move network of real estate...