Rodale is seeking an Email Marketing Manager to join its Audience Development group . The Audience Development group is responsible for developing and managing digital marketing programs for Rodales.com, Rodale books, magazines, online fitness websites and other Rodale properties.
The Email Marketing Manager will play a key role in developing and implementing all online and email marketing programs for acquiring and retaining customers. He/she will work closely with Editorial, Business Intelligence, Merchandising, Social Media and other members of the larger team.
- Oversee the customer journey and develop creative concepts to integrate messaging, product, content into triggered marketing campaigns
- Thought leadership on long-term customer loyalty and the brand, with an eye toward optimizing each touch point
- Develop the “Activation” plan to convert existing Rodale branded customers to Rodales.com and the communication plans once converted
- B2B outreach to develop highly targeted messaging to influential individuals who are likely to share our story, content and promotions
- Manage email marketing campaigns end-to-end, including targeting, set-up, testing, execution, reporting and optimization
- Drive the strategy of email marketing from content, frequency and messaging, based on ROI and performance metrics
- Create email reporting dashboards and custom reports analyzing campaign performance
- Stay current with best practices, strategies, and industry standards related to email
- Other digital marketing responsibilities
- Act as a strong team player that can work cross functionally, sharing insights and experience whilst extracting the best from internal and external business partner relationships
Rodale has made a positive difference in the lives of millions of people. Perhaps we'll make a difference in yours. Discover this career opportunity and more at www.rodaleinc.com
- 5-7 years of direct marketing experience
- At least 3 years of email marketing experience
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and work independently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- BA/BS, or equivalent experience, in a related field
Rodale is the authoritative source for trusted content in health, fitness, and wellness around the world. Rodale reaches more than 70 million people around the world through its category-leading media properties, trade books, subscription online properties and integrated marketing solutions. The company is also a leader in direct response marketing and has more than 26 million active customers in its database. Rodale publishes some of the best-known health and wellness lifestyle magazines, including Men’s Health, Prevention, Women’s Health, Runner’s World, Bicycling, Running Times and Organic Gardening .