Wpromote is looking for a bright, enthusiastic person to become the next member of our growing Email Marketing team. Wpromote is a fun, dynamic search engine marketing (SEM) agency and we do our best to do right by our employees. We cover 100% of basic medical, do matching contributions for 401k plans, plan monthly team events, have yoga on Tuesdays, free bagels on Fridays, and we even bring in a professional masseuse for our employees on Thursdays! We've been named one of Los Angeles' best places to work for a second year in a row so for a reason, trust me, you're going to want to check this position out, especially if you have experience managing email marketing campaigns.
On to the position! Our Email Marketing Managers build and optimize accounts for a portfolio of their own clients with robust email marketing initiatives. It's challenging, it's engaging, and it's in an industry that's evolving every single day. We put all our new employees through thorough training but if you have experience in this line of work, we're eager to learn from you as well! LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY, PLEASE!
Here are some of the things you'll be doing:
- Build email programs and automations and promote email best practices and strategy to internal businesses supported. Train and support internal users on application to proliferate self management of campaigns.
- Conduct quality check tests for to ensure links, images, subject lines, and lists function properly.
- Final QA point for all mailings
- Work with creative team to ensure that all emails adhere to branding guidelines and that templates meet the needs of internal clients.
- Manage email calendar to ensure that all requests are created, updated, and scheduled.
- Monitor deliverability and overall account reputation in two applications to ensure messages are being delivered to the inbox and provide regular reporting.
- Work with Marketing Analysts as needed and available to assist in other areas including: Reporting (monthly reports, campaign reports etc).
We hope you’ve got the following previous experience:
Thanks for reading. We hope to see your resume soon!
- Hands-on in either Cheetahmail or ExactTarget / Mailchimp preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple projects while meeting strict deadlines and maintaining high quality service to internal clients. Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required.
- Strong knowledge of email marketing trends, best practices and HTML.
- Team player with the ability to work independently.
- One to three years of online marketing or email experience.
- Previous experience in building email campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business preferred.
Official company overview: Wpromote is an award-winning online marketing firm headquartered in El Segundo, CA. Founded in 2001 by Michael Mothner. Wpromote has helped over 37,000 clients grow their businesses online. With unmatched experience in search marketing and an unrivaled dedication to our clients' results, Wpromote stands out from the crowd. The 70+ employees at Wpromote currently manage more than 3,500 clients spanning a wide range of industries and verticals in over 60 countries worldwide. Wpromote's integrated search engine marketing clients include Bayer HealthCare, Vans, Toyota, Allied Van Lines, HP, Southern California Edison, Symantec, Fisher-Price and Universal Music Group.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Wpromote - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -