This position is responsible for monitoring and reporting on external email campaigns, especially segmented and personalized email campaigns.
- Monitor and periodically update and improve the templates for both commercial and transactional email by working with designer, ensuring all email template aligned with the company’s branding policy and marketing promo tactics
- Provide ideas for new email campaigns--including promotion type, design, and creative.
- Continuously analyzing and improving customer satisfaction with emails basing on improved knowledge and insight gained from the various web analytics tools as well as email marketing related vehicles presently in-house (Coremetrics and internal tools).
- Develop, debug, improve, and monitor all email business related internal systems ensuring the key functionalities of all the systems are working correctly
- Establish, execute and improve email marketing strategies for consistent email subscriber growth and new customer acquisition
- Work with other departments to maintain the completeness of templates and contents of all transactional emails according to the factual business needs
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or equivalent experience
- At least 1 year of email marketing experience for an eCommerce company
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience to manipulate and analyze large datasets
- Familiarity with CAN SPAM regulation; strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Basic knowledge in HTML coding required, minimum understanding of Computer Programming
- Good track record incorporating with other departments, understand market trend, ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment with tight deadlines
- Able to multitask and be extremely detail oriented
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Possess active listening skills by giving full attention to what people say, taking time to understand points, and asking appropriate questions for clarification
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify conclusions or approaches to problems
- Fluent in English, with proper grammar and writing skills