The Email Developer is responsible for building and managing email campaigns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Use ExactTargets email Software to build HTML emails with rigorous internal testing for rendering and functional performance.
- Work closely with various members of the marketing team (i.e. database team, creative, etc) for the successful development and implementation of an email campaign.
- Interface with ExactTarget on communicating and resolving technical issues.
- Manage and build 15-25 email campaigns on a monthly basis using ExactTargets email platform.
- Build email templates that can be used across various email campaigns.
- Create email campaign documentation and ensure it is kept up-to-date, including naming conventions and quality assurance practices.
- Participate in email related meetings, such as email scheduling and training sessions.
- Develop new processes to support campaign strategies, and identify and implement solutions to campaign problems.
Formal Education & Certification:
- Bachelors degree or Technical Certification is required.
Knowledge & Experience:
- At least 2 years experience with ExactTarget email platform preferred, however, exposure to other 3rd party email platforms is acceptable.
- Hands-on experience with HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver, and Photoshop as they pertain in the creation and coding of emails is required. Understanding of Exact Targets AMP Scripting is preferred.
- Ability to write coherent code, follow established coding style guidelines and quickly troubleshoot problems.
- Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues, code solutions and email best practices.
- Aware of coding requirements and delivery issues for HTML emails.
- Working knowledge of SQL, database marketing concepts, formulas and procedures are a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Analytical and creative thinker with excellent time management and problem solving skills.
- Ability to successfully organize and prioritize multiple email template projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Impeccable eye for detail, strong organization skills and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work and interact smoothly and effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Dedication to meeting the expectations and requirements of members, partners and co-workers.
- Able to operate independently and with minimal supervision
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Rewards Network - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Meet Rewards Network®
Headquartered in Chicago, Rewards Network® is a company with an appetite for big ideas. We power the...