EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
What level of education or specialized training is required to perform the job?
BA/BS in computer science, information systems or equivalent work experience, communications/networking or equivalent required.
List any special certifications, licenses, and/or knowledge requirements for this job:
Lotus Notes Domino taining or related certifications are preferred.
How many years of directly related job experience are required to be qualified to enter the job?
3 to 5 years Notes Admin Experience
Lotus Notes Administrator position functions as a member of the Messaging Infrastructure team that is responsible for the installation, maintenance, security, backup, troubleshooting, and availability of Lotus applications on the desktop and is expected to provide all levels of support for user incidents related to the Notes Client and Servers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Describe the essential functions for which the Job is accountable. Essential Functions are those which are specific and unique to this position and when removed changes the nature of the job itself.
Cleanup of logs, automation, task scheduling, tools usage, ticket reduction.
- Primarily day to day operational tasks.
- User and group account: adds, deletions, changes on platforms including Lotus Notes, Lotus Traveler, and DME.
- Spam/Malware processing.
- Review of daily logs, correction of issues and escalation of items as required with IBM and other vendors.
- Trouble ticket processing, triage, troubleshooting and resolution.
- Operational task automation.
- Operational process review and recommendations.
- Best practice review for Notes administration.
- Archiving best practices and process design/implementation.
- Mass mailings.
- Template and policy review.
- Agent development and scripting.
- Mobile device knowledge and integration.
- Documentation skills a plus.
OTHER DESIRED SKILLS:
- Experience with replication, SMTP architecture, mail routing and working with clustered mailboxes.
- Extensive experience providing 1st and 2nd level end user support.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrate strong troubleshooting and decision-making skills.
- Rotate with other IT staff on after hour support.
- Ability to train the Service Desk support staff and end users with differing computer skills on all related Notes issues.
- Experience troubleshooting Lotus Notes on mobile devices including, but not limited to Blackberries, i-Phones, i-Pads, and Android devices.
- Must be willing to close tickets and document troubleshooting/diagnosing steps for each support call and adhere to Service Level Agreement
FUNCTIONAL JOB COMPETENCIES
- Mobile Device Management
- Numara Footprints
- Lotus Script
Job Competencies are an additional component to defining a job that addresses how we do things. Just as every job requires specific job skills and job knowledge that are unique to the job, different jobs require specific job competencies that you must have in order to do the job successfully.
Integrity and Trust: Is widely trusted; is seen as a direct, truthful individual; can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner; keeps confidences; admits mistakes; doesn’t misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
Nationstar Mortgage - 9 months ago
Nationstar Mortgage helps turn home ownership into more than just a wish upon a star. The company services residential mortgage loans throug...