Royall & Company, located in Richmond, Virginia, is dedicated to helping colleges and universities achieve their enrollment and financial goals through direct marketing recruitment, research, and yield programs.
The Email Project Manager ensures the efficient deployment of outbound email campaigns.
- Ensure that all steps and approvals in the email deployment process are completed.
- Monitor various email-related systems for problems and balance capacity.
- Work with IS staff to coordinate data and suppression files to ensure smooth deployments of campaigns.
- Send periodic reports to various stakeholders of overall or specific processes and communicate with the teams on status of programs.
- Set up and send email copy.
- Troubleshoot email copy setup and other functions as necessary.
Associate degree in Marketing, Information Systems or related field. Email marketing experience is helpful.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong working knowledge of HTML
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to work in a team setting in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take initiative and work in a learning environment
- Good customer service skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Royall & Company is made up of some 200 professionals who are exclusively focused on full,time, first,time, traditional,age undergraduate...