Kimball Consulting, Inc. (KCi), a subsidiary of Schafer Corporation, provides engineering services in support of the National Security Agency’s (NSA) ComputerNetwork Operations (CNO) mission that includes network defense, network attack and computernetwork exploitation.
Emerging technology, in conjunction with the convergence of existing technology/trends, offers increasing levels of complexity as it pertains to the collection of foreign intelligence and defense of US government information systems. KCi invests in the advancement of skill sets to keep pace with industry trends and emerging cyber threats, and is applying that investment today to develop the next generation capabilities and solutions in partnership with the NSA.
KCI is currently seeking qualified candidates who hold a current TOP SECRET/SCI FS Poly clearance for the position of Embedded Developer to join our team in Fort George G. Meade, Maryland. Candidates are required to have at least 10 years of experience to integrate within a diverse team to perform vulnerability analysis and software development for complex communications systems. Candidate must be a self-starter, a team player, and adapt to evolving and changing requirements.
KCI is seeking an Embedded Developer in support of an Intelligence Agency located in Ft. Meade, Maryland.
• Develop embedded software systems in assembly language in a challenging development environment
• Write design and test documentation supporting developed software. Perform various levels of software testing
• Quickly learn new technologies and apply this knowledge to assigned tasks
This position requires:
• Top Secret/SCI Full Scope Polygraph clearance
• 1+ year of software development experience using low level languages
• Reverse engineering knowledge (actual experience is desired, but knowledge of techniques will probably do)
• UNIX/Linux software development experience
• Basic technical writing skills; particularly related to software design and test documentation
• Familiarity using Windows and UNIX operating systems as well as basic MS programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio)
• Experience using Configuration Management tools and a good understanding of CM practices
• Solid knowledge of formalized software testing methods
Desired skill sets:
• Familiarity with DOORS
• Familiarity with Razor
• Familiarity with requirements analysis
• Telecommunications/Wireless experience; including familiarity with Telecoms test equipment and hardware
• UNIX shell scripting experience
• Familiarity with software development lifecycle and processes
• Embedded software development experience
• Systems/Network security experience
Schafer Corporation - 10 months ago
Schafer Corporation is a scientific and engineering company providing technical solutions to mission critical challenges in national...