Skills and experience needed:
- Develop, enhance and maintain low-level boot loader, operating system kernel, device driver and system–and application–middleware library software.
- Work with hardware teams on board bring-up.
- Interface with contract manufacturing to support diagnostics and operations.
- Interface with various hardware and software vendors on complex system integration tasks to achieve efficient, cost-effective and delightful product solutions.
- A passion for creating and building things.
- Strong fundamentals with BOTH C and C++ programming in 8, 16 and 32-bit embedded environments.
- Excels in a dynamic, fast-paced, customer- and market-driven environment.
- Experience and comfort with lab tools such as debuggers, logic analyzers and oscilloscopes.
- Strong communication and self and project management skills.
- Experience with embedded Linux systems a plus.
- Experience with ARM microprocessors a plus.
Nest - 13 months ago
We make things that work for people.
Technology should be about more than newest, loudest, prettiest. It should make a difference.