Software Developer Engineer for Red Bend's Mobile Virtualization engineering development team, which develops hardware virtualization software (hypervisor) for mobile platforms based on ARM or Intel architectures.
Primary role is to be part of the engineering development team and be able to:
• Design, code, test, debug, integrate, qualify, document and maintain mobile virtualization software and associated
operating systems (primarily Android) and hardware board support packages.
• Work closely with customers, requiring frequent travels, primarily in Asia
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or equivalent engineering degree or experience
• Technical experience in the following fields:
- Operating system kernels, device drivers, board support packages
- Linux, building and adapting Android releases, RTOS and embedded system software
- Experience in developing Android middleware and applications (in Java) is a plus
- ARM architecture
• Ability to travel to customer sites in Asia and other countries
• Strong problem-solving skills. Able to identify a problem/performance issue within large software packages.
• Proven experience in working with minimal supervision, and capable of learning new environments quickly
• Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present complex technical & product issues to customers .
• Fluency in English