Arc Products has been designing and manufacturing automated welding equipment since 1980. Our systems are on the cutting edge of automated welding technologies and are sold internationally. Arc Products is a wholly owned subsidiary of Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc.
The Lincoln Electric Company is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic welding systems, plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment. Recognized as the welding experts, Lincoln products are manufactured in 45 manufacturing plants and facilities in 20 countries and a worldwide network of distributors and sales offices covering more than 160 countries.
Lincoln knows our strength as an industry leader begins with selecting the very best individuals to join our team of professionals. You have the opportunity to design your future and achieve a fulfilling career. If you’re up for the challenge, consider the possibilities.
Arc Products is searching for an Embedded Software Engineer who will be responsible for the development of application solutions with strong knowledge of Embedded Operating Systems. This position will report to the Engineering Manager.
- Define, design, implement and test software for embedded applications
- Investigate new technologies/methods for controls, algorithms, components and communications
- Perform assignments with minimum supervision while maintaining project goals and scheduled due dates
- Participate in the specification of components and performance for digital / analog hardware
- Identify and propose cost reduction opportunities.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- Experience in creating drivers for ARM based microcontrollers
- Knowledge of Embedded Operating Systems: TI SYS/BIOS, RTXC, or other RTOS
- Minimum 2 to 5 years writing in C
- Good communication skills for interfacing with other development groups and customers
- Strong technical writing skills for design and test documents
- TI Code Composer Studio experience
- Communications: Ethernet, TCP/IP, USB, CAN-based protocols
- Experience with User Interface design
- Basic knowledge of welding fundamentals and terminology
Arc Products is firmly committed to ensuring a safe, healthy, productive and efficient work environment for our employees, partners and customers. As part of that commitment, we conduct pre-employment background investigations and physicals/drug screenings. Arc Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc. is a manufacturer and reseller of welding and cutting products. Welding products include welding power...