Lead a team of embedded software engineers developing firmware for Impinj’s new RFID reader or chip products.
- Work closely with marketing, systems, and R&D organizations to innovate new ideas, approaches and solutions for RFID reader and chip products.
- Dual-role as a hands-on firmware developer and team technical lead.
- Develop features on Linux and/or RTOS operating systems, including software APIs, protocol stack improvements, networking features, web interface, device drivers, and RFID application solutions.
- Work closely with product marketing and system engineering to define requirements and technical approach for new features and products.
- Member of core team to define new product architectures.
- Experience working directly with end-customers to provide support and learn requirements for new product features.
- Ownership of entire software life cycle using Agile/Scrum practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or closely related field and 15+ years of experience in embedded system development, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Expertise in embedded Linux or other RTOSs, and ARM processors.
- Proficiency in C/C++ with full-lifecycle experience on production-level, embedded products.
- Experience developing embedded software for network-based or wireless products.
- Functional or project management experience.
- Proficiency with .NET and/or Java, and at least one scripting language, preferably Python.
Apply To This Job
Impinj - 10 months ago