DornerWorks is seeking an Embedded Software Engineer to design software for cutting edge embedded systems engineering projects. We are an engineering design firm, specializing in safety critical projects for leaders in the aerospace, automotive, medical and general industry. We employ some of the best and brightest engineers in the country working on some of the most sought after design projects ranging from high speed video design, aerospace and military video surveillance systems to high speed memory design.
Major Responsibilities :
- Design, code and debug applications and or system-level software in various languages.
- Undertake analysis of software requirements, review, identification of code metrics, system risk and reliability.
- Perform software modeling and simulation.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality.
- Integrate software with existing systems and with embedded hardware designs.
- Prior experience in designng, developing and testing embedded software to detailed requirements.
- BS in Electrical (BSEE), Computer Engineering (BSCE) or Computer Science.
- High proficiency in C/C++.
- Knowledge of communications standards; such as Ethernet, CAN, LIN, TCP/IP, USB.
- Knowledge of micro-controllers; such as Freescale, Microchip, Texas Instruments (TI).
- RTOS development experience such as Linux, VxWorks, QNX, MCIOS.
DornerWorks is an equal opportunity employer.
- Familiarity with DOORS or Dimensions
- Experience in automotive, medical or aerospace industry
- Familiarity with SPICE/CMMI
DornerWorks is a electronics engineering consulting firm, founded in 2000, and based in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Our technical expertise and...