DornerWorks is seeking an Embedded Software Engineer to design software for cutting edge embedded systems engineering projects at our New Hudson, Michigan office. We are an engineering design firm, specializing in safety critical projects for leaders in the aerospace, automotive, medical and general industry. We employ some of the best and brightest engineers in the country working on some of the most sought after design projects ranging from high speed video design, aerospace and military video surveillance systems to high speed memory design.
Major Responsibilities :
Design, code and debug applications and or system-level software in various languages. Perform software modeling and simulation. Support, maintain and document software functionality. Integrate software with existing systems and with embedded hardware designs.
- Prior experience designing, developing and testing embedded software to detailed requirements
- BS in Electrical Engineering (BSEE), Computer Engineering (BSCE) or Computer Science (CS)
- Proficiency in embedded software development in the C/C++ programming language
- Knowledge of communications standards; such as Ethernet, CAN, LIN, TCP/IP, USB
- Knowledge of micro-controllers; such as Freescale, Microchip, Texas Instruments (TI)
- RTOS development experience such as Linux, VxWorks, QNX, MCIOS and others Excellent communication skills
Why Join DornerWorks? We offer the opportunity to become part of a team of talented engineers working on interesting projects for a diverse group of clients that are leaders in their industries. We offer meaningful and challenging work, professional alliances, collegial and collaborative work environment, commitment to a healthy work/life balance with generous paid time off and a competitive salary and benefit package. Read more about the recognition and awards we have received at: www.dornerworks.com .
- Familiarity with DOORS or Dimensions
- Prior experience in automotive, medical or aerospace industry
- Familiarity with SPICE/CMMI
DornerWorks is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. EEO/M/F/D/V
DornerWorks, Ltd. - 12 months ago
DornerWorks is a electronics engineering consulting firm, founded in 2000, and based in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Our technical expertise and...