Develop embedded software and development tools for Impinj’s RFID products.
- Develop firmware for RFID reader or chip products in C or C++.
- Collaborate with RF system engineers to define design and test requirements.
- Design and develop application and/or development software toolkits.
- Contribute to software test development, including unit and/or functional test cases.
- Participate in Agile/Scrum iterative design and development process.
- BS or MS in electrical engineering or computer engineering with 0 to 7 years experience.
- Proficiency in C/C++ and any scripting language, preferably Python.
- Prior experience with ARM based micro-controllers.
- Strong lab, software and hardware debugging skills including familiarity with a good mix of software debugger, oscilloscopes, real-time logic or spectral analyzers.
- Commitment to structured coding and code documentation with strong verbal and written communication skills.
Additional Desirable Qualifications
- Understanding of RF concepts and/or experience developing embedded software for wireless communication products.
Apply To This Job
Impinj - 2 years ago