- Career Level
Mid - Senior Level
- Job Type
Fulltime or Contract
- Positions Available
- Job Responsibilities
Talented engineers to help conceptualise, design, and implement the applications and systems for the connected home.
- Low power embedded system product development (Linux and bare metal SW development) and deep knowledge of open networking standards.
- Proven track record shipping system software in high volume consumer electronic products.
- Capable of handling large projects as an individual contributor.
- Ability to work closely with HW designers during the early stages of the development.
- Working knowledge of open internet standards and protocols (ARP, IP, UDP, TCP, mDNS-SD, DHCP, HTTP, etc.).
- Exposure to low power wireless technologies (IEEE 802.15.4, ZigBee, 6LowPAN, etc).
- Working knowledge of bus protocols such as SPI, UART, or SDIO.
- Functional, working knowledge of scripting languages for quick prototyping, testing infrastructure, etc. (PERL, Python, lua, …).
- Proficient in C/C++
- Familiarity with and active contribution to open source projects such as
GlobalLogic, Inc. - 12 months ago