BASIC PURPOSE OF THE JOB |
- An employee who performs tasks which involve specific nursing care for patients delegated by and performed under the direction of a Registered Professional Nurse.
- Minimum Education
- Minimum Work Experience
- 6 months experience or training required. Nursing assistant, orderly or EMT experience preferred.
- Required Licenses/Certifications for position
- Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Demonstrates effective communication and service excellence skills.
- Note: Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Heavy lifting, pushing and pulling is required up to 50 lbs occasionally, 20-30 lbs frequently and 10 lbs constantly to move objects of up to 150 lbs. Sudden emergency situations have the potential for exposure to lifting or moving of up to 150 lbs. Frequent bending, walking, sitting, squatting, reaching and standing are required. Keyboard/computer use and/or repetitive motions may be required.
East Tennessee Children's Hospital - 13 months ago
he National Association of Emergency Department Technicians (NAEDT) is a non-profit corporation (501 (c)(3) application pending) founded in...