Certified Nursing Assistant required
The emergency room technician functions under the supervision of the RN and assists other healthcare team members in performing patient care services related to total care of patients.
- 1 year or more of CNA experience strongly preferred.
- Must be listed as active on the State of Maine CNA Registry.
- BLS certification is required within 3 months of hire.
- HazMat training is required within 6 months of hire.
- MOAB (Management of Aggressive Behavior) training is required within 1 year of hire.
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED) preferred.
- 12 hours of relevant continuing education required annually to maintain CNA registration.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology.
- Must be able to react quickly in emergency situations.
- Customer service abilities including effective communication skills.
- Proficiency in a suite of Microsoft Office applications preferred.
MaineGeneral Health - 16 months ago