As a provider led group, we understand the needs of emergency medicine Advanced Practice Providers; the right emergency medicine department in the right community, affordable living with an outstanding quality of life, personal control over your career, being a valued member of the team while working with great physicians, opportunity to take on leadership roles, and the ability to advocate for the issues that matter the most in the delivery of medicine. We offer everything from flexible scheduling with no seniority to provider-friendly assistance with credentialing.
- Annual ED Volume: 27,000
- 194 beds
- Over 220 physicians at CCMC that represent numerous specialties
- Fully implemented scribe program
- Member of West Virginia United Health System
- 24 hours of Advanced Practice Provider coverage
Parkersburg, West Virginia is a community of around 31,000 residents nestled in a metro area of 164,000 citizens. It is centrally located in the Mid-Ohio Valley along the Ohio River. While it is within easy driving distance of major metropolitan areas, it provides a family-friendly lifestyle that larger urban areas can’t offer. Low crime, exemplary school system, advanced technology, excellent healthcare, cultural attractions along with a variety of recreational activities and outdoor adventures make the Parkersburg area a great place for a work, life balance.
MESA offers competitive compensation packages for full-time emergency medicine advanced practice provider employees. The benefits of working with MESA include the following:
- Competitive base pay
- Excellent benefits package available to full-time employees
- Malpractice insurance & tail coverage included
- Provider friendly agreements without non-compete clauses
- Internal CME program
- Opportunity to cross-credential at numerous facilities to add flexibility to your schedule
- Opportunities for leadership roles, if desired
- Assistance with licensing, credentialing and transitioning
- High-touch and accessible physician leadership and administrative support
For more information regarding Camden Clark Medical Center St. Joseph's Campus, this emergency medicine advanced practice provider job or MESA Medical Group please send CV’s or inquiries to
at firstname.lastname@example.org or call
MESA Medical Group - 19 months ago
At MESA Medical Group, we’re continually raising the standard in emergency and hospital medicine—and we will bring you only the...