About The Opportunity
This 120 Bed Acute Care Hospital is looking for exceptional people who share their vision and value: To Provide Compassionate, Quality Patient Care. Join a facility who values patient care you provide. Come and be a part of an organization you can believe in... one that will allow you to affect lives for the better EVERY day.
Adult Emergency Department
- 20K Annual Patient Volume
- 15-Bed ED
- 6-Bed Fast Track
Pediatric Emergency Department
- 6K Annual Patient Volume
- 6-Bed Unit
-24 Hours of Physician Coverage 20 Hours of Mid-Level Coverage during off season
-32 hours of Physician coverage 20 hours of Mid-Level coverage from Jan to April
-No Trauma Designation
12 Hour Shifts
- 48 Hours of Physician Coverage
- 12 Hours of Mid-Level Coverage
- Low Acuity
- No Trauma Designation
- 12 Hour Shifts
- Residency Trained in Emergency Medicine
- Must be ABEM or AOBEM Certified or Prepared
- Grandfathered ABEM Physicians ARE Welcome
(Must Have Completed a Residency)
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive hourly rate - call in directly for details!
- Health / Dental / Vision Benefits
- CME Allowance
- Malpractice / Tail Coverage
- Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Bonus Offered!
We are eager to meet candidates who really want to be engaged with their community and who will take pride in quality patient care while maintaining patient safety as well as exercising excellent clinical skills and bedside manner with a positive, energetic and enthusiastic attitude.
Sheridan Healthcare shoulders office responsibilties for busy doctors and hospital administrators. The firm is a physician practice...