Job Description :
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for an Emergency Room Physician at Ft. Sill , in Lawton, OK.
- Full-Time or PRN----12 hour shifts: 7a-7p or 7p-7a
- Medium Volume/Low Acuity
- Not a trauma center
- Unit Averages 100 patients per day
- 75% urgent care
- Double ER physician coverage
- Will Treat Active Duty, Dependents, & Veterans
- Freedom from malpractice insurance hassles
- Any state license
- BC/BE in Emergency Medicine or BC in a Primary Care Specialty w/ ER experience
About Spectrum Healthcare Resources:
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 540 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 5,500 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum® Healthcare Resources (Spectrum) provides permanent, civilian-contracted medical professionals exclusively to U.S. Military...