Great vacations begin with great employees!
Combine your experience and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees in Miami, FL. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. is pleased to offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, and excellent career development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore the world.
The Emergency Travel Supervisor is responsible for day-to-day management of Contact Center agents and the company¿s 24/7 support operation. The primary focus is to assist guests experiencing travel issues while en-route to and/or from our ships. This position is also actively involved with the ships and other internal and external departments during crisis¿ involving the ships operations. This position requires on call duties. The supervisor participates in planning and execution of the air sea crisis response plans. The Supervisor is responsible for the organization of the team, resolution of escalated issues, and identifying opportunities and implementing programs to improve overall performance for the department.
- Directs the day to day efforts of agents to resolve all travel issues guests may experience en-route to and from the ships in a timely manner.
- Is the primary point of contact for Guest Port Services, other internal and external customers with concerns for day of sailing issues, canceled sailings, oversold flights, and flight delays
- Manages the teams performance through performance metrics and ensure compliance and consistency in the application of company policies and Quality Assurance Standards;
- Makes financial decisions that takes cost and the best interest of the guests in consideration, while remaining within the company guidelines for all downling (facilitates rerouting of guests who miss their port of origin).
- Interfaces with numerous internal departments and external customers to continuously identify core service delivery issues, develop resolution processes, and identify opportunities for service improvements.
- Identifies and enacts process improvement, process automation, and creation of department knowledge base to improve operational efficiencies and cost control. Identifies short and long-term needs.
- Creates a positive work environment in order to retain a motivated and engaged workforce accountable for results; places the right people in the right position on the team; develops direct reports performance and potential; identifies and acts on opportunities to improve the teams results.
- Performs other duties as required. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
- 2 years minimum related experience and/or training required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Extensive Airline CRS experience or travel industry experience required.
- Superior decision-making skills required, including the ability to think critically and use independent judgment.
- Reservation system and air system (CRS, such as Amadeus or Sabre) knowledge and skills required, as well as knowledge/understanding of call center operations and relevant software.
- Microsoft Wordand Excel knowledge and Lotus Notes required
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from senior management, Air Sea managers, employees, clients, and customers.
- Able to work, interact, and communicate with external/internal customers at all levels. Ability to build and maintain successful business relationships throughout the department and the company as a whole.
Thank you for your interest in this role. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. is the world's second largest cruise company, operating under Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises and Azamara Club Cruises brands. These brands offer an array of onboard activities, services and amenities, including simulated surfing, swimming pools, sun decks, beauty salons, exercise and spa facilities, ice skating rinks, in-line skating, basketball courts, rock climbing walls, miniature golf courses, gaming facilities, lounges, bars, Las Vegas-style entertainment, cinemas and Royal Promenades, which include interior shopping, dining and an entertainment boulevard.
- Associate degree, Bachelors degree from a four year college or university preferred.
Join our team as a Emergency Travel Supervisor. It will take you 10-15 minutes to complete our application, which will help us better qualify your candidacy. If you are being considered for this position you will hear back from us within the next 30 to 60 days. During this time, you can view your application status on our career site.
Join us at Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., where great vacations begin with great employees!
RCL is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. - 17 months ago