Acadian Asset Management LLC is a Boston-headquartered investment management firm with wholly owned affiliates
located in Singapore and London. As of March 31st, 2013, the firm managed approximately US$57 billion on behalf of
major pension funds, endowments, foundations, governments and other investors based in the U.S. and abroad.
The EMD team is seeking a summer intern to assist with data collection and analysis related to emerging local currency bond markets
- Learn Acadian’s yield curve modeling approach and research potential new enhancements based on ideas from both internal and third-party sources
- Synthesis of results into testable variations and generate investment strategy backtests
- Potential new research into emerging markets interest rate predictors, including inflation forecasting
- Strong macroeconomics skills
- Some statistical knowledge: advanced Excel skills, and familiarity with Stata/Matlab is a plus
- Knowledge of or demonstrated interest in emerging markets and/or fixed income
Old Mutual (US) Holdings is the holding company for a group of about 20 asset management boutiques collectively known as Old Mutual Asset...